The Best Hair Dryers On The Market Today
The key to getting great hair in little time is investing in a great blow dryer. Now-a-days there are so many hair dryers to choose from that standing in the aisle trying to decide on just one can be extremely daunting.
Hair dryer prices range from $15 to hundreds of dollars, but how do you know which ones are really worth the splurge?
First, you should know just what to look for in a good blow dryer:
- Choose one with wattage of 1,600 or more.
- Lower priced hair dryers typically have lower wattage.
- Metal blow dryers can get too heavy.
- Look for one with a long nose so you can direct the heat to specific areas better.
- A diffuser is the key to frizz free hair!
- Hot, warm and cool heat options. Hot air softens your hair and helps you create the shape, while cold air closes off the cuticle and helps you set the style.
- Ceramic and tourmaline are minerals that are added to the paint on the hair dryer. These minerals help provide natural ion protection and help reduce frizz.
Here are a few of the top blow dryers on the market today:
I love the Elchim 2001 Professional Hair Dryer because it has 7 speed/Heat settings! It also has high pressure airflow for faster drying. This professional hair dryer also leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny.
The Solia 1875W Thermal Ionic blow dryer is great because it eliminates that annoying static. The cool shot function also stays down once you click it so you don’t have to continuously hold it down while trying to style your hair. It’s also great because it’s a high-end blow dryer but it’s still lightweight!
This Barbar italy 3800 Ionic hair dryer is awesome because it leaves the hair feeling soft and smooth and minimizes those pesky little flyaways. It leaves you with smooth straight hair, even if you have super curly, thick hair!
The BaByliss Pro TT Tourmaline 5000 blow dryer dries your hair so quickly (even if its super thick!) and makes it appear healthier and shiner.
The T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer cuts down your drying time and controls frizzy hair. It’s also extremely light to hold so styling is even easier!
The Turbo Power TwinTurbo 2800 Coldmatic Professional blow dryer offers 4 temperature settings and 2 different speeds. The stainless steel filer is removable for easy cleaning. it also comes with two different diffuser nozzles – a wide one for a perfect setting and an extra wide one for faster drying. This hair dryer also has an anti-overheating device which helps it last longer. It’s also super quiet!
Happy drying! Xx
Related Posts :
5 Ways To Grow And Thicken Your EyelashesApril 26th, 2018
77 Gorgeous Makeup Ideas You Can Re-CreateMarch 24th, 2015
How To Match Your Makeup & OutfitMarch 24th, 2015
Top Runway Beauty Trends For Your WeddingNovember 2nd, 2014
The Best Ways To Unclog Your PoresSeptember 20th, 2014