Health Benefits Of Apples
An apple a day keeps the doctor away….and here is why:
Health Benefits of Apples:
- Contain all the nutrients required for normal growth.
- Low in calories but rich in dietary fibers, and help protect the mucus membrane of colon from toxic substance.
- Rich in vitamin C, which helps develops resistance against infectious agents.
- Contain minerals like potassium and phosphorus.
- Provides calcium which is very important for bones .
- Good source of B-complex vitamin.
- Good for the treatment of anaemia, dysentery, eye disorder, heart disease, headache and kidney stones.
- Reduce the chances of stroke, asthma an diabetes II.
- Green apples are good for teeth and bones and make them strong.
- Yellow apples are good for heart, immune system and reduce risk of cancer.
- Red apples are good for memory function and urinary tract.
Related Posts :
5 Ways To Grow And Thicken Your EyelashesApril 26th, 2018
Supplements for Fuller, Shinier HairAugust 5th, 2014
The Best Free Fitness & Health AppsJuly 29th, 2014
What You Really Should Be Doing After Your WorkoutJune 1st, 2014
Bye-Bye Bloating!March 11th, 2014