7 Tips to treat and prevent chapped lips
7 easy ways to treat and prevent lip chapping:
1. Drink plenty of water. Dehydration can cause dryness of lips.
2. Don’t lick your lips. Licking lips does not moisturise them but instead, causes more chapping.
3. Don’t bite lips. Biting lips removes their protective skin which causes dryness.
4. Apply good quality lip balm/petroleum jelly every hour to treat chapped lips.
5. Apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly on your lips and softly rub them with a soft toothbrush to remove the dead skin that will cause more chapping and flaking.
6. Apply castor oil on your lips at night before sleeping or often throughout the day if your have severe chapping. It will moisturise them and keep them healthy.
7. Apply pure almond oil on your chapped lips as a moisturiser.
Related Posts :
5 Ways To Grow And Thicken Your EyelashesApril 26th, 2018
77 Gorgeous Makeup Ideas You Can Re-CreateMarch 24th, 2015
How To Match Your Makeup & OutfitMarch 24th, 2015
Top Runway Beauty Trends For Your WeddingNovember 2nd, 2014
The Best Ways To Unclog Your PoresSeptember 20th, 2014
8 Easy Steps To Apply lipstick Perfectly | Ladies Trends August 13, 2011 at 1:41 am
[…] care of your dry, hard and chapped lips and soften them by moisturising with some lip balm. Click HERE to see more tips on how to treat dry and chapped […]